July 10
Got up not so bright and early again :P off to the airport! I'm gonna miss Kyoto, it is soo beautiful down here and there's so much to do. One things for sure though I will not miss the weather down there. Well of ro Sapporo for the next part of this life changing trip!
At 10:40am was a moment in my life I will never forget. We just got off our plane and were on our way to baggage claim and there they all were, all our students and their families there to greet us. The first people I saw were my two students, Sae and Yuri. They had two signs held up that said welcome lindsay! it was the sweetest moment of my life everyone was cheering and jumping and smiling, it was a moment that no one could ever forget. We all claimed our bagage and then stepped out to meet everyone. Once everyone was pared up Sae, Yuri their mothers and I headed on our way. I was going to be staying with Yuri for the first 3 days then I would live with Sae and her family the other three.
One thing I won't forget it once we got in the car they turned on a CD and the first song they had on that CD was Justin Bieber baby...... I laughed sooooooo hard!
We all went shopping, we went to an art museum and we even learned how to become glassmakers! We all made our own cellphone charms.
Finally the last thing to do was to go shopping for dinner tonight, they were having BBQ in celebration of my coming!
Afterwards we got home and got ready for dinner. I met Yuri's father, sister, her sisters boyfriend and her dog. They are all such a sweet family!
Today was one of the most life changing, heart warming and energic days of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment