Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 12

July 12

Today's the day! When we head on out to the Tamanoyu spring spa! We first headed to school to take 2 calligraphy classes. It was so interesting! I finally learned how to write dragon in a fancy cool Japanese way!

Now it was time to head on out to the bus and be on our way! The bus ride I believe was 3 hours long. We all shifted the seats on the bus so 15 could face eachother and we just talked and talked and sang the whole way up! It was so much fun! Along the way though we stopped by a volcano museum, where we saw a short film on the volcano Usu. It was so fascinating to learn so much about this peaceful and predictable mountain/volcano. Finally we reached our hotel!

We went on a short hike up and though "hell's valley" near our hotel, oh my goodness the sulfuric acid surrounding the place smelled HORRIBLE. It was almost inbarable to breath down there xD but it was still beautiful and exciting. Afterwards of course we had to do a little shopping in a few stores near the hotel then it was dinner time. And afterwards we did fireworks! Everyone had such a fun time that night, it was once again one of those moments that only happen maybe once in ur lifetime and are ones you will never forget :)

Then it was finally time for the unsan baths. Yuri, Saw, Anna, Yazzy and I decided to go later during the night around 11:30pm and I'm notgonna lie of course I was a little nervous and uncomfortable at first, but once we all got in there it was no big deal at all and it was so relaxing, that spa was exactly what my body needed during this trip. My face feels so smooth now too!

Well that was our day to the unsan bath field trip and it was definitely much more fun then I expected it to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment