July 13
Time to wake up early again! Gotta get on the bus again at 9 and still got breakfast to make it thru :P but before we headed on out we had the unique, and special opportunity to make rice cakes! When we were beating the rice I was proud to be reconogize as the strongest girl there ^-^
After we left the hotel and were on our way back to the school we stopped by the Japan Olympic Ski Jump The museum was fun and intertaining and the ski lift to the top was soo high! You could see all of Saporro from the top! It was so beautiful even if it was a little foggy. And for lunch we ate there and we had little steak bits that we cooked ourselves. Along with corn soup and rice balls with this tasty sauce. Now that meal was the best so far. Of course after we finished lunch we had to drop by the gift shop, and Yuri bought me a pooh bear pen!! It made me happy.
Once we made it back to school it was time to help decorate and set up for the school festival. This was the time I met so many new people and made new friends. All I had to think of nicknames for cause their real names were too long for me xD I also found out tho that afternoon I had to learn a dance to preform along with yhe class....... No words will ever describe how freak out I was just finding that out for the first time! BUT I would have never though, I learned the WHOLE dance in just 1 hour with the help of my new classmates. It was certainly again one of those bonding moments with the students that I will never forget, I really now feel a part of their class :)
Before we new it, it was 6:30 time to head on home. Yuri's dad was picking us up today and when I got in the car he presented me with a gift! It was a fish fan that smelled like peppermints! It was sooooo sweet!
For dinner tonight we had Shapoo Shapoo! I was wayyy to excited again xD
It was a hard night though towards rhe end, cause tonight was my last night staying with Yuri and her lovely family. Tomorrow I would move on over to Sae's house for the rest of the week. We took a TON of pictures on that night and oh my goodness they gave me so many gifts! I just was speechless. After all the gifts were exchanged Yuri's mom had one more special one she have to me personally once everyone left. She is one of the sweetest and most thoughtful women I have ever met in my life. She made me the whole time I stayed with them like their home was my home, she loved me, cared for me, and looked out for me just like I was one of her own. She is truley one of Gods unique and blessed children :) thank you Hoshimitos
No comments:
Post a Comment