Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 15

July 15

This morning I never thought I would be sl excited to eat breakfast. I was so hungry for some reason even though last night I was stuffed from dinner :P

This morning was also the morning when Sae and Yuri finally presented me with my Ukata for the festival! It was pink, blue and white with flowers, not very my style BUT still very vert cute and I was very thankful.

Todays the day! The first part of the school festival! Pretty much today though we just all dress up in cute clothes and watch a ceremony in the gym all day. Dancing, stories and announcements pretty much. And the school had a big lunch today and it was yumyyy in Lindsays tummy!

After eating lunch and a little socializing it was back to the gym for more dance acts.

Once the day was over we all decided to meet up and go out to piricia (photo booth) together! FUN FUN. We all god some cute pictures :D

Then Sae Yuri and I caught our bus and headed home for the night.

Another very exciting and fun filled adventures day!

No comments:

Post a Comment