Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 14

July 14

Today's the day we prepare for the school festival!! From 8-6 today we will be decorating and preparing the school for it's first part of the festival tomorrow. Man it was one busyyy day.

I decorated, hanged things, taped, painted I did everything!

We had time to explore more of the school as well and just hang out. I made even MORE friends then I did yesterday.

Darby and I even had another little heart to heart talk :)

Once we left school at 6:40 it was time to head on over to Sea's! Their home was in an apartment building and it was so nice! Their little room was so homey and neat! I love it here! And for dinner we had Italian!! I was sooooo happy!

Over all, today was a very good day :) one of the best on the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment